Lightweight cementitious fireproofing has been the most popular method in Indonesia. Poor adhesion to substrate causes delamination and corrosion over time. This will expose the steel structure to fire at 1000oC in a normal building fire where the steel beams lose 50% of structural integrity at only 5000C.
- Easier surface preparation
- Easy application ie. spray or brush
- Top coatable for perfect aesthetics
- Water-based for easy cleanup
- Unmatched latency and adhesion
- No foul-smelling formulae