HDPE Double Wall Corrugated pipe, is a pipe using two different layers using materials from high density (high density) Polyethylene (PE). The inside is smooth and even. On the undulating outside, the nominal diameter (ID) is divided into two; outer diameter and inner diameter.
Ring Stiffness or strength in a corrugated HDPE pipe is a measure of the ability of a pipe to withstand circular deformation (pressure).
German manufacturing company for the first time in the world made a two-wall corrugated pipe used in an underground sewer system that was able to last for more than 50 years.
Also, we providing another Geopipe, such as HDPE Corrugated Perforated Pipe, HDPE solid wall pipe, HDPE Single Wall Corrugated Pipe, HDPE spiral pipe, HDPE/PP double wall corrugated pipe, HDPE Spiral Pipe Plastic Manhole.
Pipe diameter: ID 100mm，ID 150mm，ID200mm，ID300mm，ID400mm, ID 500mm ID600mm
Ring stiffness: SN8 KN/m².
- Municipal engineering. used for drainage and sewage pipes.
- Construction Engineering. For building rainwater pipes, underground drainage pipes, sewage pipes, ventilation pipes, etc.
- Electrical Telecommunication Engineering. used for various power cable protection pipe
- Railway and highway telecommunications. Protection pipe for telecommunication cables and optical cables
- Industry. Widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, and other industries of sewage pipes and liquid transmission pipe
- Agriculture and garden engineering. For farmland, orchards, tea gardens, and irrigation
- Road works. used as drainage pipe for railways and highways.
- Mine. Mine ventilation, air supply, drainage pipe
- The double-wall corrugated pipe with an open hole can be used as the seepage drainage pipe of the highway in the saline-alkali area.
- Golf course and football field project. Used in golf course, football field seepage drainage.
- Drainage and sewage pipes for various industries. Such as large terminals, port engineering, and large airport projects.
PT. Yoewono Jaya Mandiri
Jl. Rungkut Industri III No. 52 Surabaya, 60293.
+62 31 8415208 / firstname.lastname@example.org